- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for two reasons; firstly, to process your order, and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will not pass your email address on to anyone else unless you have given us your consent.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Phone number (home/work/mobile)
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information that we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information that we hold will be held in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area), we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include the use of a 'cookie' which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browsers settings.